Lincoln Surgery Endoscopy Services charges a predetermined fee for each type of procedure. This fee includes your procedure, nursing service, supplies and medications used during your procedure.
- Not included in the standard fee is the charge for the professional services of your physician.
- Most insurance companies reimburse the center for medical care. Every attempt will be made to verify each patient’s insurance coverage in advance in order to accurately inform the patient of any cost to them. It remains your responsibility to determine if pre-authorization is required by your insurance company. (check with your primary care doctor)
- Please bring a current insurance card. The center will file the insurance claim for you. However, the responsibility for payment rests with the patient, should you insurance company deny payment.
- Please have the following information available when you arrive for admission:
- Name of Insurance Company
- Employer Information
- ID or Policy Number
- Social Security Number of Insured
- Claims address of Insurance Company
- Acceptable forms of payment are: Cash, Personal Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.